Cumberland Mountain Lodge
Crossville, Tennessee's Cumberland Mountain Lodge provides a peaceful and quiet bed and breakfast getaway with panoramic views of one of Tennessee's most beautiful farms and the surrounding mountains, and protected by a permanent conservation easement.
The lodge and b&b provide accommodations for up to six adults. Guests have full access to the farm's 700 acres where hiking, fishing, agritourism, bird watching, and other wildlife observation and photography are some of the many activities available. The lodge and expansive grounds are a perfect site for weddings. While staying at the lodge, guests have access to the nearby Lake Tansi Village Resort and Country Club for golf, boat rentals, tennis, and dining. Crossville is considered "the golf capital of Tennessee". There are many courses within a short drive of the lodge.
For More Information
1130 Clint Lowe Road
Crossville, TN 38572
- Cumberland Mountain State Park, 6.2 miles away
- Cumberland Homesteads Tower Museum, 6.8 miles away
- Camp Crossville, 7.5 miles away
- Military War Memorial Museum, 8.7 miles away
- Cracker Barrel, 8.8 miles away
- TN's 127 Sale Bed & Breakfasts - Created 07/20/2012