Franklin County Old Jail Museum
Six rooms of artifacts, documents, photographs and displays recapture the history of Franklin County, including the effect of the Civil War on the area. Open mid-March through mid-December. Admission is charged.
For More Information
400 Dinah Shore Blvd.
Winchester, TN 37398
- Cowan Railroad Museum, 5.9 miles away
- Franklin State Forest, 6 miles away
- Cumberland Mountain Tunnel, 7.3 miles away
- Granddaddy's Farm, 7.6 miles away
- Grandma's Sweet Tooth, 8.3 miles away