South Cumberland State Park - Visitor's Center
South Cumberland State park lies atop the Cumberland Plateau and, unlike most state parks, it is made up of ten different areas located in four different counties (including Grundy Lakes State Park, Natural Bridge State Natural Area, Savage Gulf State Natural Area, Grundy Forest State Natural Area, Foster Falls State Natural Area). The Visitor Center is located between Monteagle and Tracy City on Highway 41.
From here the various components of the park are managed. Visitors can also obtain information and directions from the Visitor’s Center. We recommend that visitors come to the Visitor’s Center first and plan trips to the other areas of the park from there. The rangers offer a wide variety of activities and lead hikes and tours to many of the places throughout the park, and will even customize your tour if you call in advance.
For More Information
11441 U.S. 41
Monteagle, TN 37356
- High Point Restaurant , 2.2 miles away
- 54th Annual Monteagle Mountain Market for Arts and Crafts [07/27/2013 - 07/28/2013], 2.3 miles away
- Grundy Forest State Natural Area, 2.4 miles away
- Smok'n B's BBQ, 2.4 miles away
- Dave's Modern Tavern, 2.6 miles away