Butterfly Hill RanchThe Butterfly Hill Ranch specializes as an accomodation that combines a peaceful country atmosphere with relaxing services such as massage and reki, and outdoor recreation such as horseback riding, hiking and camping.
The owners, Claudia & Bruce Roberson, are high-tech urbanites that come from the metropolis of Miami. Realizing that they wanted more in our lives than concrete, chrome, and glass, they sought out a place where we could get back in touch with nature, grow our own food, raise animals, and live a more peaceful life. Through their ongoing efforts Butterfly Hill Ranch has become such a place.
They offer the same transformational experience to others that they have made for themselves. At Butterfly Hill Ranch you can:
- Stay for a night, or even longer, in our bed and breakfast suite.
- Enjoy the harvest of our organic garden; learn how to grow your own.
- Play for just a little while with one of our Siberian Husky puppies and you'll be taking one home!
- Commune with nature, ride the horses, feed the cows, and cluck with the chickens.
Classes and Workshops
ButterflyHill Ranch offers more than pretty scenery and a beautiful Bed & Breakfast. Their classes and workshops cover a mulitute of offerings from organic gardening, self enrighment to relaxation techniques. Here is a list of classes offered. Go to their Website for more information on the schedule and pricing.
- Organic Gardening
- Self sufficiency
- History, Iconography and more
- Therapeutic Belly Dance – Celebrating the Feminine Energy
- Rain Drop Therapies
For More Information
444 Grant Hwy
Gordonsville, TN 38563
Phone: (615) 686-1912
- Butterfly Hollow Bed & Breakfast, 4.7 miles away
- Rome Ferry, 4.8 miles away
- Avan's Farm Retreat, 5.8 miles away
- Timberloft Restaurant, 7 miles away
- Cornerstone Cafe, 7.3 miles away