Ride Royal Blue ATV Resort
If you’re an all-terrain vehicle enthusiast, then you’ve found your ultimate destination. Enjoy majestic mountainside beauty and an exciting ride at the Ride Royal Blue ATV Resort and Campground, offering miles of versatile trails and accommodations in the Cumberland Mountains of Campbell County, Tennessee.
They feature countless trails suited for all skill levels. Their trails range from leisurely treks perfect for families to challenging obstacles and creeks for thrill-seekers. Not only do they cater to ATV's but also to SxS's, trail bikes, 4 wheel drive trucks, rail buggies, jeeps and mountain bikes.
After an exhilarating day riding the trails you can hang your hat, ease into a comfortable rocking chair, and take in the breathtaking view of the Cumberland Mountains from the porch of your cabin.
Outdoor recreation and natural beauty — get the best of both worlds at Ride Royal Blue, ATV Guest Resort and Campground.
For More Information
6307 Stinking Creek Road
Pioneer, TN 37847-4320
Phone: (423) 784-9445
- Indian Mountain State Park, 5.9 miles away
- McCloud Mountain Restaurant, 6.2 miles away
- McCloud Mountain Lodge, 6.2 miles away
- The Diner, 8.6 miles away
- Campbell County Historical Society Museum, 8.6 miles away
- Campbell County Trip Planner - Created 06/08/2013