Shades of Brown Cafe
Shades Of Brown is a brand new coffee shop experience for Middlesboro & the tri-state area. They opened on January 22, 2008. Located at 2119 Cumberland Avenue in Historic Downtown Middlesboro, Shades of Brown offers an escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life; the perfect place to get away and enjoy your favorite hot or cold beverage in a relaxed atmosphere.
They offer Columbian gourmet coffee, and our espresso bean is a medium-roast South American specialty blend. We have frappes, smoothies, cold sandwiches and a wide variety of specialty desserts
Wireless internet access is available throughout the building.
For More Information
2119 Cumberland Ave
Middlesboro, KY 40965
Phone: (606) 248-4315
- White Lightning Trail Festival [06/29/2013 - 06/30/2013], 2.7 miles away
- The Olde Mill Inn, 2.7 miles away
- Webb's Country Kitchen, 2.8 miles away
- Abraham Lincoln Library & Museum, 3.8 miles away
- Cumberland Gap National Historic Park, 4.1 miles away