The Palace is fully restored multi-use community auditorium and visitors' center. Originally the Palace was intended to be an entertainment center and has stayed true to that historic vision, featuring live entertainment in variety of musical styles. The Theater hosts concerts of Jazz, Blues, Country, Bluegrass and Rock. The Theater also hosts other community events for the town.
For More Information
210 N. Main St.
Crossville, Tennessee 38555
Phone: (931) 484-6133
- Shanks Center for the Arts, 0.1 miles away
- Cracker Barrel, 0.1 miles away
- Fortes Restaurant on the Square, 0.2 miles away
- Military War Memorial Museum, 0.2 miles away
- Obed River Park/Arboretum, 1.9 miles away
- TN's 127 Sale Arts & Culture Sites - Created 07/20/2012