Skunk Ridge Farm Bed & Breakfast
Bed and Breakfast
Skunk Ridge Farm is set in a secluded location among woodlands and country pastures. You'll find that it is quiet and conducive to a good night's sleep and that it is within an excellent proximity to all the areas things to do such as Norris Dam State Park, Big South Fork, Oak Ridge, and University of TN.
Skunk Ridge receives great reviews online for their atmosphere and hospitality. You can read many of these online reviews like the one below on trip advisor.
"This is by far the best B & B we have ever stayed at! Hosts Larry and Martha make you feel right at home! Our suite was fabulous..bedroom, dormer with microwave and fridge and living room with satellite tv, couch and comfy recliner. Breakfast is home-cooked at your requested time and delicious! We stayed here while attending the Museum of Appalachia's Fall Homecoming."
Room Rates - $85 - $99
For More Information
1203 Mountain Road
Clinton, TN 37716
Phone: (865) 494-0214
- Appalachian Arts Craft Center, 0.6 miles away
- Museum of Appalachia, 0.7 miles away
- July 4th Celebration and Anvil Shoot [07/04/2013], 0.7 miles away
- 2nd Days of the Pioneer Antique Show [09/13/2013 - 09/14/2013], 0.7 miles away
- Student Heritage Day [10/10/2013], 0.7 miles away