Above the Clouds Bed & Breakfast
Bed & BreakfastThe Above the Clouds Bed & Breakfast cottages are situated on a ridge overlooking Tennessee's scenic Sequatchie Valley. The nearby Chattanooga and natural and cultural sites of the Cumberland Plateau make this bed and breakfast an idealic getaway for honeymoons, aniversaries and mountain vacations.
- No indoor smoking allowed.
- Pets are allowed with deposit and owners approval.
- Children under 12 years of age are discouraged due to cliffs.
- Must be 21 years of age to rent cottage. ID will be required.
- 50% reservation deposit required. Remaining 50% balance due upon arrival.
- 7 day cancellation notice required, in which a 30 day raincheck will be issued to guest to rebook.
For More Information
West Brow Road, Fredonia Mountain
Dunlap, TN 37327
- Coke Ovens Museum, 0.1 miles away
- Tony's Extended Stay Motel, 0.5 miles away
- Dunlap Restaurant, 1.6 miles away
- Canoe the Sequatchie, 2.7 miles away
- A Tennessee Guest Ranch, 7.6 miles away
- TN's 127 Sale Bed & Breakfasts - Created 07/20/2012