Open Thursday, Friday and Saturday. 10 am to 2:30 pm.
A delicious aroma wafts through the air when visitors open the door of a historic 100-year old Bledsoe County home. Several tables are situated in the living room of the home as well as on the porch. But lining the shelves behind the tables and the greenery ornamenting the doorframe are beautiful crafts, collectibles and gifts ready to be taken home.
Four other rooms are filled with gift items -- from a beautiful antique buffet, sleds, and china, to handmade quilts, wooden boxes, and preserves.
For More Information
23 W. Railroad Ave.
Pikeville, TN 37367
- Simple Treasures, 0 miles away
- Scotties, 0.5 miles away
- Sunset Jammers, 0.5 miles away
- Bridgeman House, 0.5 miles away
- Dr. James A. Ross House & County Museum, 0.6 miles away
- TN's 127 Yard Sale Restaurants - Created 07/20/2012