Coal Miner Railroad Section House Museum
This museum preserves and displays the history of coal mining in Tennessee and contains coal mining artifacts and memorabilia. The museum could be the last remaining Section House within the State of Tennessee.
Hours: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m., Thursday; 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Fri-Sat. Free Admission.
For More Information
9479 Crossville Hwy
Sparta, TN 38583
Phone: (931) 935-6463
- Sunset Rock, 4.3 miles away
- France Cemetery, 5.3 miles away
- Bridgestone-Firestone Centenial Wilderness WMA, 5.3 miles away
- Rock House State Memorial, 5.8 miles away
- Virgin Falls State Natural Area, 7 miles away