Grey Gables Bed & Breakfast
Nestled on the outskirts of the 1880's English village of Rugby, Grey Gables Bed 'n Breakfast Inn, offers the visitor the best of the Victorian English and Tennessee country heritage. The ten bedrooms, decorated with country and Victorian antiques, show the grace of the English and cordiality of the country.
Fare includes lodging, evening meal and country breakfast. In the tradition of our forebears, “guests will receive a hearty welcome, a restful bed and a full table”.
For More Information
5809 Rugby Highway
Rugby, TN 37733
Phone: (423) 628 - 5252
- Rugby State Natural Area, 0 miles away
- Historic Rugby, 0 miles away
- Rugby Colony, 0 miles away
- Harrow Road Cafe, 0 miles away
- Barton Chapel, 5.6 miles away